Pinyon biologists and ecologists possess an intimate knowledge of the complex system of laws and regulations governing the evaluation, protection, and mitigation of biological resources.
Putting this knowledge into practice for our clients is what we do.
We help our clients strike a balance between protecting the earth's biological resources and the manageable solutions to develop land responsibly.
Understanding how ecosystems work is how we do it.
At Pinyon, we specialize in the biological resources across the Western United States. We study patterns of how migratory birds, raptors, common fauna and flora, riparian, and invasive (i.e., non-native) species co-exist with human beings on the earth.
Then we put this knowledge to work in practical domains:
• Natural Resource Assessment and Planning
• Wildlife and Vegetation Inventories
• Ecological Restoration and Revegetation
• Compliance and Permitting
• Wetland Delineation
• Surveys of Threatened, Endangered, and Sensitive Species
• Habitat Assessments
• Noxious Weed Management Plans
Karin McShea - Technical Group Manager